Dissatisfied with your CRM? Still using spreadsheets to manage your contacts?
Say hello to SugarCRM
Bradfield Centre, Cambridge
Wednesday 5th October, 11 am to 2 pm
SugarCRM is globally recognised as a leading CRM software solution:
- Gartner: Salesforce Automation Magic Quadrant leader
- G2: Mid Market CRM leader
- Destination CRM: Best CRM for mid market
- Nucleus Research: Leader in 2022 CRM Value Matrix
- CX AWARDS Best CRM Platform 2022
Drop by for more information and meet Tim Gale, your local SugarCRM representative based in Cambridge.Tim Gale: Customer Experience Evangelist
Five reasons to consider SugarCRM
1. Designed to help you retain and grow customer revenueDid you know the success rate of selling to a customer you already have is 60-70%, while the success rate of selling to a new customer is 5-20%? (Source: Invesp)
SugarCRM helps organisations to create exceptional experiences across every customer touchpoint through our unique 360 view. We help organisations to reduce churn and grow customer lifetime value.
2. High rates of user adoptionAre you aware that poor user adoption is often the biggest barrier for the success of a CRM project?
SugarCRM has one of the highest user adoption rates in the market. We have held a Customer Net Promoter Score (NPS) of over 90% for last 4 years, and 95% of SugarCRM customers are planning to renew. (Source: Software Review’s 2022 CRM Emotional Footprint Report).
3. Predictable and low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)Have you exceeded your CRM budget through unexpected additional costs or eye-watering day rates for admin?
Customers often pay more for their CRM than the quoted proposal due to hidden fees for services such as API calls, custom workflows, file storage and additional analytics. They also often rely on 3rd parties to undertake basic administration tasks at high day rates due to complex back-end admin. SugarCRM is committed to a low and predictable TCO, with no hidden costs or platform limitations and is supported by a simple pricing model.
4. No coding, easy integrationDo you require costly and time-consuming software development to adapt your CRM to fit the way you work?
SugarCRM enables internal administration through simple drag and drop no code customisation, whilst providing open REST APIs to integrate seamlessly with your business-critical platforms. Most SugarCRM customers have taken ownership for ongoing maintenance of the platform with no need for 3rd party support; delivering quicker time to value.
5. Fast implementation and ROIOn average, SugarCRM can be implemented in 2.5 months which is over 30% faster than Salesforce.com and almost 50% faster than Microsoft Dynamics? (Source: G2)
SugarCRM will get you to market more quickly than other leading CRM vendors. Our CRM platform will help you derive business value and ROI faster than our competitors, at a lower price point, and with higher adoption rates to ensure business success.
Find out more about SugarCRM at www.sugarcrm.com